TH110A Portable Rebound Hardness Tester
1. Die cavity of molds
2.Bearings and other parts
3.Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
4.Heavy work piece
5.The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts
6.Testing surface of a small hollow space
7.Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
8.Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece.
1. We have our own factory with competitive price
2. Quality is our culture
3. time is gold, we have professional team produce the product with short time.
4. With us your money in safe
1. Large screen (128—64 dot matrix LCD), showing all functions and parameters.
2. Test at any angle, even upside down.
3. Support "forged steel (Steel)" material, when using the D/DC impact device test "forged" sample, can read HB value directly, without the need for manual checking table.
4. Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HB, HS, HL and three types of strength values immediately. 5. Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
6.Large capacity memory could store 600 groups (Relative to average times32~1 ) information including single measured value, mean value, testing data, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
7.Upper and lower limit can be preset. It will alarm automatically when the result value exceeding the limit.
8. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status.
9. User calibration function.
10. USB port with the PC humanity multi-functions data proceeding software.
11. Original imported high speed thermal printer support the immediate printing function. It can save data permanently.
12. NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit integrated inside