TH270A Digital Leeb Hardness Tester
- Compact plastic case, suitable for use under poor working conditions. Test at any angle, evenupside down.
- Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL
- Large screen (segmentLCD), showing all functions and parameters. With EL background light.
- Large capacity memory could store 100 groups information.
- Datapro Software to connect with PC via RS232 port. Micro printer support
- Software calibration function.
- Measuring range:(170-960) HLD, (17-68.5) HRC,(19-651) HB, (80-976) HV, (30-100) HS, (59-85) HRA, (13-100) HRB
- Measuring direction:360
- Hardness Scale: HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
- Display: segment LCD
- Data memory: ax. 100 groups (relative to impact times 32~1)
- Working voltage:3V (2 AA size alkaline battery)
- Continuous working period: about 100 hours(With backlight off)
- Communication interface:RS232
- Die cavity of molds
- Bearings and other parts
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Heavy work piece
- The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas forlarge-scale work piece